information We May Collect
We may collect the following information about you:
- Personal information, such as your name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address, that you provide to us when you make a reservation or sign up for our newsletter.
- Payment information, such as your credit or debit card number and expiration date, that you provide to us when you make a reservation.
- Information about your browsing and usage of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages visited.
- Information about your preferences and interests, such as your preferred type of accommodation or activities, that you provide to us when you make a reservation or communicate with us.
- Information about your stay, such as dates of arrival and departure, number of guests, and special requests, that you provide to us when you make a reservation.
- Information that you may provide to us in the course of any customer survey or feedback.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process your reservation and provide you with the services you have requested, such as confirming your reservation, providing you with information about your stay, and communicating with you about any issues or concerns related to your reservation.
- To send you promotional materials and updates about our properties, services, and special offers, such as sending you our newsletter, emailing you about upcoming promotions and events, and letting you know about new properties or services that may be of interest to you.
- To improve and optimize our website and the services we offer, such as analyzing website traffic and usage patterns, and identifying areas where we can make improvements to our website or services.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as providing information to government authorities or law enforcement agencies when required by law or in response to a legal request.
- We use your information to process your reservation, such as with payment processors or property managers who need your information to process your payment, confirm your reservation, or communicate with you about your stay.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Timberroot does not share your telephone numbers or your SMS consent with any 3rd parties/affiliates for marketing purposes. We may share your information to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, such as with government authorities or law enforcement agencies who need your information to comply with a legal request or investigation.
Accessing and Managing Your Information
You have the right to access and update your information at any time. You can do this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our promotional emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email we send you.
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry standard encryption to protect your payment information. We also use firewalls and other security measures to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. However, no website or internet transmission is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that your information will be secure at all times.
Mobile Services and Contact Information
The Site may include certain features or services that are available via your mobile phone (the “Mobile Services”). In addition, you have the option, but are not required, to provide your mobile number in the registration process as part of your contact information. By using the Mobile Services, or by providing your mobile number as a contact point, you agree that we may communicate with you by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to your mobile device and that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us. You understand that your carrier’s normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will apply to these Mobile Services and other communications, and you should check with your carrier to find out what plans are available and how much they cost.
still have questions?